Native American Youth 101
To better understand the issues facing Native youth today, the Center created the Native American Youth 101
document to help share information about the historical context and current status of Indian Country and Native American Youth.
Please click here or the image below to view this document.
Native American Youth 101:
- Describes Native American Demographics;
- Reviews Documented Needs in Indian Country;
- Recognizes Native American Youth Priorities such as:
- Health Promotion
- Safety and Juvenile Justice; and
- Highlights Inspirational Native Youth.