Join Our Cause
Given Native American youth priorities and the federal government’s failure to fully meet its trust responsibility, CNAY remains committed in our focus on youth inspiration, advocacy, policy development, and resource building activities. Implementing our mission depends on the support of partners and investors. We invite a broad group of stakeholders to join our cause in ways that match their interests.
Here are some ways to support our work:
To explore opportunities to join our cause and to inspire Native youth, please contact CNAY at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 736-2905.
- Engage with us on social media through Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Join the CNAY mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter.
- Sign up for the Native Opportunities Weekly (NOW) emails to receive updates and help us to spread the word about internships, scholarships, and other opportunities for young people in Indian Country.
- Visit our online resource platform.
- Meet with us when you are visiting Washington, DC to learn more about what we do and to share your interests.
- Encourage Native youth to apply for CNAY internships and other similar opportunities.
- Inspire Native youth to share their achievements through our Champions for Change youth leadership program.
- Attend one of our public events or watch a live webcast to learn about issues important to Native youth.
- Partner with us to host a community gathering focused on improving the well-being of youth in your Native community.
- Attend our annual anniversary reception or Champions for Change recognition events in Washington, DC, which occur in conjunction with the National Congress of American Indians’ Executive Council Winter Session.
- Invest in one of our initiatives.